I want a mavic pro!!!

Reaction score
Costco has a great bundle on the mavic rn and I want one so bad now I have a p3s but I love the way the pro looks and folds and the quality should I try and sale my bird and get the MPro Costco has it for 998$ with a bundle of extras any suggestions or what would you do?

Go for it if you have the funds, I presently have the P3A and I plan to go Mavic by next spring.
Smaller footprint, longer batt. Life, 4K Camera and better technology IMO.

Costco has a great bundle on the mavic rn and I want one so bad now I have a p3s but I love the way the pro looks and folds and the quality should I try and sale my bird and get the MPro Costco has it for 998$ with a bundle of extras any suggestions or what would you do?

I wish I knew what you decided. I am very anxious about deciding myself. I suppose you meant the regular Mavic Pro not the Platinum??? Would enjoy knowing your experience.

I'm currently waiting for the MP Platinum to start shipping so I can pick up a Fly More Combo with the MVP.

Great flying aircraft and portability is amazing.

Reactions: sar104
I'm currently waiting for the MP Platinum to start shipping so I can pick up a Fly More Combo with the MVP.

Great flying aircraft and portability is amazing.

It's really excellent for hiking - you hardly know that you are carrying it.

Reactions: BigAl07
Meanwhile over here the Mavic Pro Combo retails for about AUD$2000 or AUD$1700 for the base model.... Even allowing for exchange rates, we are getting shafted. Maybe when Amazon lobs on our shores at the end of this year, we may start to see some real competition.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel