I pad mount

Reaction score
Hey guys can anyone tell me what is a good mount for a iPad 2 but I don't want to drill holes anymore have a good idea? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The iPad 2 is too slow to run DJI GO. You can find a list of compatible Apple devices here.

Reactions: Dounin Front
msinger is right, better switch to a better device.

iPad air2 is what I use......iPad mini2-4 or IPad Pro works great as well....Apple silicone back cover is all you can fit installed in holder on transmitter though.....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You'll need an extension clamp to hold a full sized iPad. I have an MKI Air and it works perfectly. You can still get great deals on these on Amazon and eBay.

Last edited:
Hey guys can anyone tell me what is a good mount for a iPad 2 but I don't want to drill holes anymore have a good idea? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I repurposed an Ipad Mini 2 and have been using it for a year and a half with absolutely no problems on my P3A.
I did buy an aftermarket aluminum cnc tablet holder to replace the original wobbly holder. It's rock solid. A bit different design than the OE.
If I were you I would get a mini and a sun shield also.
https://www.amazon.com/Owoda-Alumin...rd_wg=vpzqT&psc=1&refRID=F7FQH04VMCCG979GA7S9

For full size screens you can't beat a good Drone Stability Bracket!
Lots of black friday specials, look around!

I ran into the same issue you had, I went to Walmart tonight and got an iPad mini 2 with wifi only.. Works perfect and fits perfect. Also I like it cuz it doesn't overweigh the controller on one end.. Has a lot better balance in your hands than a larger iPad or tablet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it on sale cuz of all the sales going on right now for 199$ I couldn't beat it. Guess I bought my drone at a good time lol. Just google your Walmart location and see what kinda deals they have and what's in stock.. Mines the 32gig too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mount a Samsung Tablet to my controller with a 3inch section of 1 inch pvc spiral reinforced suction with a 1inch cut out. Just fully extend mount and slide it on
Cheap and holds really well

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic