I need a P3 Adv/Pro replacement Main board for 2312A ... that works!

Reaction score
After buying 2 used "refurbished" main boards for my P3 adv aircraft,. I need to turn to more unorthodox means to acquire one.. that works! My original one got fried in a hard landing ripping camera cable out from connector and shorting.. All systems were working after except the GPS.. After trouble shooting the systen, it appeared the power supply for the GPS system was fried. So .. the aircraft has been ground now since Feb./.. So if any you out there has a Phantom 3 Adv... that is redundant.. Let me know!!

Reactions: Jack54
You could go all the trouble of repairing it and it's still not work if you buy another advanced you can use yours as replacement parts
That's where I'm at at this point... I use this aircraft for my video production business.. I have another guy doing my aerials... for now.

i am having probs with my r/c tried everything in the end ive bought 1 from ebay fingers crossed it solves problem but will not know until it arrives says it fully tested i have to take it on trust.

i am having probs with my r/c tried everything in the end ive bought 1 from ebay fingers crossed it solves problem but will not know until it arrives says it fully tested i have to take it on trust.
Ha Ha! Yea.. Mine was advertised as "new" but it had "Molly" as DEVICE Name..!! Must admit, the Shenzhen vendor did refund the $$

Ha Ha! Yea.. Mine was advertised as "new" but it had "Molly" as DEVICE Name..!! Must admit, the Shenzhen vendor did refund the $$
There's a guy in East Coast( I know that's not helpful) who I bought a used Remote.. and came with upgraded firmware.. So you should be good!

I am with everyone else,, for the price of a new board you can get a good drone with or without a camera.
I have bought several lightly crashed ,the most expensive one I paid 52.00 for. Bought a good camera for it for 99.00. And now my wife won’t let me sell it because she likes it more than my P3pro.
I bought several remote controller and only one needed to be updated.
It helps if you look at the sellers reviews to see what kind of ethics they have,but there are some great buys out there.

I am with everyone else,, for the price of a new board you can get a good drone with or without a camera.
I have bought several lightly crashed ,the most expensive one I paid 52.00 for. Bought a good camera for it for 99.00. And now my wife won’t let me sell it because she likes it more than my P3pro.
I bought several remote controller and only one needed to be updated.
It helps if you look at the sellers reviews to see what kind of ethics they have,but there are some great buys out there.
Thanks for the heads up..!! I'm just a little wary buying "slightly used" aircraft.. after 2 experiences with Shenzhen 6 weeks turnaround deals, I'm more inclined to go down for a brand new Main Board locally.. The dreaded ESC failure, and Main Controller data error (IMU).. My aircraft has been grounded since February.. I do have a backup P4..!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair