I need a bigger battery....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread guys, it really makes a fella want to hang around. Can you imagine what any prospective new member might be thinking?

Bud
So you think it would be better if the members of The Forum and the moderators where to blow smoke up people's ***, to the fact of actually condoning breaking the law, operating their quadcopter in an unsafe manner, and giving the impression that the people on this form and the moderators and owners are all for this type of activity stated by the OP.
That doesn't sound like a place that anybody would want to go to !!!
Wouldn't you rather hear the truth even if it hurts ?
Wouldn't you rather hear from people that care about the Drone industry and how people conduct themselves or should conduct themselves?
I come to this form for truthful honest information coming from experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
As my signature says....
A Lie is a Lie, even if everybody believes it .....
The Truth is the Truth, even if nobody believes it...
Integrity..... doing what's right even when nobody's watching...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: O6-Hammerhead
So you think it would be better if the members of The Forum and the moderators where to blow smoke up people's ***, to the fact of actually condoning breaking the law, operating their quadcopter in an unsafe manner, and giving the impression that the people on this form and the moderators and owners are all for this type of activity stated by the OP.
Wouldn't you rather hear from people that care about the Drone industry and how people conduct themselves or should conduct themselves?
I come to this form for truthful honest information coming from experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
As my signature says....
Blah blah, blah.....
Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” ;);)

Yep, just like I figured. It's ok for you to have an opinion, but not me. No problem. I'm finished here.

As my signature says....

Reactions: lickitysplit11111
Yep, just like I figured. It's ok for you to have an opinion, but not me. No problem. I'm finished here.
I didn't say opinions aren't welcome , what I said was , if we don't stand for the truth we'll fall for anything.
I don't think anybody that comes on the forum asking a question wants to have smoke blown up their ***.
Sometimes the truth hurts when we don't see the mistakes we make.
And most of the time it's good to have experienced professional people around us to remind us what we're supposed to be doing.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I didn't say opinions aren't welcome , what I said was , if we don't stand for the truth we'll fall for anything.
I don't think anybody that comes on the forum asking a question wants to have smoke blown up their a$$.
Sometimes the truth hurts when we don't see the mistakes we make.
And most of the time it's good to have experienced professional people around us to remind us what we're supposed to be doing.

This is where your a bit delusional I asked a simple battery question and I could care less for you blowin smoke up my *** or how you feel about where I fly at , you must have a very boring life my friend maybe you should get a dog of something , and that’s truth...
I flew 350,000 ft this weekend , how bout yourself..

To All........
IMG_0088.gif

Reactions: GadgetGuy
This thread was a lost cause from the very first post and has significantly degraded from that point on.

****THREAD CLOSED****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94