I need a bigger battery....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I kinda repeated a flight from a couple weeks ago where the flight record wasn't recorded using the CS but this time I used a Ipad Pro and had good signal all the way out and the only limiting factor now is the battery can any suggest a legit establishment who may help, I'd rather here from people with real world experience using their product...

Last edited:
Well, my friend. I tried to help you out previously, but since have determined that you are being quite reckless with your flying. I noticed the altitude in previous logs but this time is over 520ft. ( Even with barometer errors considered it is still far above a safe altitude. ) It doesn't really matter why you were at that altitude, but it is the fact that especially in the area you are flying in is a bit reckless. At that range you could never visually avoid an aircraft of any type should the need arise. The altitude in itself is not "Offically" illegal, but for those of us who stick to and obey the flight/safety "Guidelines" ( And that is all they are at this point ). I feel that I needed to mention that. Flying that sort of distance in highly populated area's is also not a great idea. I gave the benefit of the doubt previously, in order to help you out with an apparent CS issue. I am not really sure why you are attempting to push every part or the aircraft's limitations, but that is another issue. I wish you well in your future flights, but please be a bit more safe such that no incident occurs that could add fuel to the fire so to speak. I applogize for the rant, however I felt it was needed.

Well, my friend. I tried to help you out previously, but since have determined that you are being quite reckless with your flying. I noticed the altitude in previous logs but this time is over 520ft. ( Even with barometer errors considered it is still far above a safe altitude. ) It doesn't really matter why you were at that altitude, but it is the fact that especially in the area you are flying in is a bit reckless. At that range you could never visually avoid an aircraft of any type should the need arise. The altitude in itself is not "Offically" illegal, but for those of us who stick to and obey the flight/safety "Guidelines" ( And that is all they are at this point ). I feel that I needed to mention that. Flying that sort of distance in highly populated area's is also not a great idea. I gave the benefit of the doubt previously, in order to help you out with an apparent CS issue. I am not really sure why you are attempting to push every part or the aircraft's limitations, but that is another issue. I wish you well in your future flights, but please be a bit more safe such that no incident occurs that could add fuel to the fire so to speak. I applogize for the rant, however I felt it was needed.

You did help I appreciate it , yes your right about the altitude I bumped it up around 20,000ft out just to help with the signal , I fly the same route because there is NO air activity there ,what you don’t see on the flight records are the 400ft radio towers ,200’ landfill that I fly over ,I pretty careful in the routes I pick for distances flights, 80% of this flight is over the NJ Meadowlands and landfill,
Your still “The Man” to me ... [emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: Hogfinderone
You were even flying in the approach paths of the of the Tetersboro Airport....and that is a direct violation of Drone FAA laws...and can receive a Big Fine and prison time....it looked less then 5 miles from your flight path.

Reactions: RW8888
You were even flying in the approach paths of the of the Tetersboro Airport....and that is a direct violation of Drone FAA laws...and can receive a Big Fine and prison time....it looked less then 5 miles from your flight path.
LOL yeah Teterboro is like 5 towns away and planes fly at about 5000 ft where i was flying at, why not mention Newark Airport 10 miles to the south too Officer..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
And No medical or news helicopters in that area they don't fly high when they are crossing areas ....did you consider that too in your flight...My My..your lucky.

Reactions: dronesky and RW8888
Grasp for straws Often ? I guess your clueless about the area..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Okay so I'm not clueless about the area, I've stayed at the Quality Inn Meadowlands about 20 times, and have flown there three or four ,not far from the Meadowlands stadium and I wouldn't even consider going more than 50 feet above the building that I stay at. You're right there are very big towers there. BUT. You couldn't have picked a more COMMERCIALl aircraft ,COMMUTER helicopter business area to fly in. Helicopters are buzzing over my hotel how about every 10 minutes .you are pretty careless to fly at those elevations in that area.
You keep that attitude up ,of , (it will never happen to me) you're liable to bring down a commercial helicopter or plane.

Okay so I'm not clueless about the area, I've stayed at the Quality Inn Meadowlands about 20 times, and have flown there three or four ,not far from the Meadowlands stadium and I wouldn't even consider going more than 50 feet above the building that I stay at. You're right there are very big towers there. BUT. You couldn't have picked a more COMMERCIALl aircraft ,COMMUTER helicopter business area to fly in. Helicopters are buzzing over my hotel how about every 10 minutes .you are pretty careless to fly at those elevations in that area.
You keep that attitude up ,of , (it will never happen to me) you're liable to bring down a commercial helicopter or plane.

Your nose is going to grow if you continue to tell lies, Officer
I’m also a birder in DeKorte park and there’s NEVER copter traffic around here.....

I’m also a birder in DeKorte park and there’s NEVER copter traffic around here.....

I’m here now
IMG_1530450931.556953.jpg

Reactions: Itadsup

The Sheraton is much, much nicer

you keep telling yourself lies!!
the restaurant in the Quality Inn at the Meadowlands is actually in Lindenhurst, that particular restaurant serve some of the largest sandwiches I've ever seen and their pickled bar is pretty darn good. I'm not a drone cop just a responsible flyer. You sir are only blowing smoke up your own ***.
Irresponsible people are why the government makes up new laws.
People like you are the ones that give the law abiding responsible Flyers and the industry a bad name.

Last edited by a moderator:
you keep telling yourself lies!!
the restaurant in the Quality Inn at the Meadowlands is actually in Lindenhurst, that particular restaurant serve some of the largest sandwiches I've ever seen and their pickled bar is pretty darn good. I'm not a drone cop just a responsible flyer. You sir are only blowing smoke up your own a$$.
Irresponsible people are why the government makes up new laws.
People like you are the ones that give the law abiding responsible Flyers and the industry a bad name.

It’s Lyndhurst officer, the donut shop is on Ridge Rd, enjoy

Whats up lick, I see you making enemies today with the safety squad, i know them well., lol
So as far as getting a bigger battery , that is a no go.

There is no legit company that is promoting that hack that we know of to extend the battery life for the drone.

What we sometimes do is remote land to capture the longest video takes .
This requires a safe space , and a way to get to that space and that really is the best solution its a ONE way flight with no return home.

Sometimes we have someone there ready for the drone and sometimes we drive as fast as we can , lol

Phantomrain.org

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Please note : None of us here are officers...we are here to learn and help others....we have modulators and administrators but No officers the Federal Aviation Administration has officers !....and i'm sure they are watching these threads...good luck over n out ! (not watching this thread no more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl