I just bought a P4P need help update software

Reaction score
I've had this thing about 24 hours. Did an update to the AC using DI Assistant 2 and all seemed to go well. Now when I tried to fly this afternoon, it tells me I have no signal and the occasional message that I require updates. I refreshed the AC update. I think I have followed the docs on updateing the controller. Nothing sees to work. Any suggestions?

Fire up your tablet or smartphone with online access, that has DJI Go 4 app installed, then turn on the remote controller (RC), no USB connection yet!
Now turn on drone (AC) and listen for the tune it plays, now plug the tablet or smartphone and RC together and Go 4 should launch and load, if asked to let it link to USB, do so.
It should then tell you if upgrades are needed and will help install them on an Android device.
If you are IPad I have no experience with that.

Sounds like you need to update the RC. Please connect the RC to the mobile device, Turn on both and then enter the app. Click enter the device and then click on the banner (banner is top left by the dji logo). This should bring up the aircraft status, now click on the overall status. Now you should see the RC update message, follow the prompts to update.

You might need to relink the craft after the update.

If one of your updates is the new no fly zones and you can't update it like me (i can't no matter what i try) just hit ignore, so far that hasnt hindered me at all

If one of your updates is the new no fly zones and you can't update it like me (i can't no matter what i try) just hit ignore, so far that hasnt hindered me at all

Thanks for the response to all. I now have everything working well and experimenting with all the settings and modes. I really don't know what caused the problem, but I took everything out on the deck where the problem originally occurred, in the dark, tried one last time and everything just worked as advertised. Gremlins no doubt. Or most likely operator error. Thanks again!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl