I have had My Phantom 3 adv for a week. Unable to start motors manually. Any ideas ?

Quick question for you ! Did you try the flight simulater ? What happens there ? Do you connect ? Normal commands works ?

Yes I did try the Flight Simulator, and it didn't work there either. Somebody else here explained how to start the Motors contrary to all dji tutorial Vids & instructions I have seen.
He said to pull levers down and to OUTSIDE corners, whereas dji instructions say down & INSIDE corners. I have just tried His suggestion on the Simulator & it worked. If it worked on the Simulator, I am confident it will work for real.
I don't know about about You but I think dji customer service & instructions leave a lot to desire.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey just thinking out of the box here.... But is it possible you're in "Beginner mode"? I think that disables CSC

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

For me to start i need to pull down the left manner then to the inside (it means to the Down right). You have to keep this position for 2 secs,. Did you change something in the config on your own initiative ?

Yes... I have my sticks reversed. I prefer the altitude on the right stick.

Mine start with both down and in

Yes I did try the Flight Simulator, and it didn't work there either. Somebody else here explained how to start the Motors contrary to all dji tutorial Vids & instructions I have seen.
He said to pull levers down and to OUTSIDE corners, whereas dji instructions say down & INSIDE corners. I have just tried His suggestion on the Simulator & it worked. If it worked on the Simulator, I am confident it will work for real.
I don't know about about You but I think dji customer service & instructions leave a lot to desire.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Did you get it sorted? Were you in beginner mode?

Reactions: blomdido
Was the device on the controller on Wi-Fi or cellular so you could register the bird on first flight? Won't start until that is completed.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Did you get it sorted? Were you in beginner mode?

I have now
Was the device on the controller on Wi-Fi or cellular so you could register the bird on first flight? Won't start until that is completed.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
I have now finally. I was pulling sticks to bottom inside, Someone on this forum said it was bottom outside & it worked on the Simulator, so I know it'll work for real. Weather has been s bit rubbish for flying lately, do I gave not yet tried.
Thanks for Your Help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers