I can control the weather...

Reaction score
I install anything new on my quad, and the weather will immediately become wet or gale-force. Works infallibly!
Worked again today - got the new immersionrc 600mw installed, and in came the rainstorms.

I could make a fortune breaking droughts all over the world - just turn up with my quad and use all the money from the last job, to put on some exciting new mod, and the storms will arrive. They can pay me generously and I can use that money for the next mod that I'll use to bring the next rain.

I wonder if it's still "commercial use" if you make money from NOT flying it?

And I can provide any drainage needed for excess water.

If I drop my car keys- a drain cover will appear- and the keys do not even touch the sides as they pass through!

I had a camping partner once called "Ray" and we just started calling him "Rain" because any time we went camping together, it rained.
In 5 years of camping reasonably regularly, we had ONE trip where it didn't rain, and even that one it rained on our way home. We did have one trip where we woke up, got out of our swags, and found we were in 2 inches of water in every direction for probably 20+ metres. It had soaked through the bottom of our swags, and into our mattresses, but thankfully the mattress in my swag has a waterproof cover, and the mattress is about 3 inches thick, so the water never reached me, and I slept through the night oblivious. I'm not sure about his, as his swag was a cheapie.
Never before seen a whole campground end up under water like that. Just insane.

Been doing it for years, When I need rain I just wash and detail the car.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl