Hudson Valley NY

I don't fly much anymore. Well I bought my first drone late 2016, but has since became a dad.
I've flown kaaterskill Falls, bear mountain & the bronx river about a foot off the water between the trees.
I do plan on getting back out this spring and summer though and would love to join any future meetups..

The world's biggest drone photo and video sharing platform | SkyPixel.com

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

These links lead some more videos on Sky pixels, I had a lot more but have since deleted some

I love your footage up in the Catskill area they're particularly the kaaterskill falls. I'm curious how you were able to fly there primarily because when I pulled up in the parking lot I started to pull out my drone gear which was backpack and have a DJI logo and then Ranger was there and decided to call me over and tell me that I'm not allowed to fly in that area.
So that same week I decided to go over towards the gunks and it turns out that most of that is owned by Mohonk preservation group and apparently drones are prohibited across all properties including flyovers according to them.

I love your footage up in the Catskill area they're particularly the kaaterskill falls. I'm curious how you were able to fly there primarily because when I pulled up in the parking lot I started to pull out my drone gear which was backpack and have a DJI logo and then Ranger was there and decided to call me over and tell me that I'm not allowed to fly in that area.
So that same week I decided to go over towards the gunks and it turns out that most of that is owned by Mohonk preservation group and apparently drones are prohibited across all properties including flyovers according to them.
I was actually approached by some Rangers while flying my I2, turns out that they were just curious and actually sat and watced me Fly for a few minute, they did say that their are areas that drones aren't allowed, I'm guessing they were referring to further in the woods where the drones wouldn't interfere with or Scare wildlife. I was directly above the falls in the video shown but I've aso flown my magic and P4P from the parking lot in plain sight of Rangers and other Park officials with no issue, I've also seen all the pilots flying by North South Lake from the beach.

Just saw this.Great stuff.Sorry but I have not been online here in quite some time,your stuff looks great.Maybe we can get together.I'm in Hopewell Jct.Send me a response if you would like.

I'm guessing that is how my luck runs LOL
I was actually approached by some Rangers while flying my I2, turns out that they were just curious and actually sat and watced me Fly for a few minute, they did say that their are areas that drones aren't allowed, I'm guessing they were referring to further in the woods where the drones wouldn't interfere with or Scare wildlife. I was directly above the falls in the video shown but I've aso flown my magic and P4P from the parking lot in plain sight of Rangers and other Park officials with no issue, I've also seen all the pilots flying by North South Lake from the beach.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31