Hudson Valley NY

IMG_0459.JPG
Hello everyone I'm new to the hobby and just picked up a p2v. I've been flying it over Lake Carmel NY (Putnam County) the last couple of days and getting some great pics and video. If anyone is interested in joining me let me know. The parking around the lake is private so you can park in my driveway and walk across the street to the lake. I can be reached at [email protected]

Last edited:
Looking to meet up with pilots in the Hudson Valley area. Pretty new to the hobby. Would like to fly with other enthusiasts. Let me know.

I am also fairly new to the hobby but kind of jumped in with both feet and built my own 250mm FPV quadcopter.. got my son to build one as well.. I am located in the east fishkill area. looking to build a tricopter in the near future.. Started into R/C with cars and trucks, and actually still own a few land vehicles.. i have several air vehicles in the works once i find more time to finish them..

Reactions: Silky43
I am also fairly new to the hobby but kind of jumped in with both feet and built my own 250mm FPV quadcopter.. got my son to build one as well.. I am located in the east fishkill area. looking to build a tricopter in the near future.. Started into R/C with cars and trucks, and actually still own a few land vehicles.. i have several air vehicles in the works once i find more time to finish them..
You are close by...so If you are ever interested in flying over Lake Carmel let me know.

Hello everybody.I've had my P4 since August 2016.So far I've flown over 32 hrs. and have flown just over 12mi.Drop a line always looking to fly.

I'm in Ulster county by Modena. I have a p3S. Just have a few small flights on it. Still green. Would like to meet up with others

Reactions: oconnb
I'm in Piermont across the river

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Srosen, here you are again! Like I mentioned in other thread, I live in Hackensack, NJ. I would love to meet to explore nearby areas and have a conversation going on. I know I'm dragging old threads here. Hoping to find some 'fly buddy'.

I'm up in the Albany area. Looking for new places to fly around here.

Gotta love auto correct. I'm not illiterate as my last post might suggest. :)
Hi, P3p don't have no flight time . Waiting for my drone to arrive. i live in Monroe ,ny. Orange County. Be looking to do lots of flying when I come back in September...

I'm in Mount Kisco, about 5 miles from the Hudson. I was wondering if the wind on the Hudson is a problem? I used to have a boat in Half Moon Bay in Croton and I know how strong the winds can be.

I'm in Ulster county by Modena. I have a p3S. Just have a few small flights on it. Still green. Would like to meet up with others

I have relatives up there in New Paltz just up the road a little bit from Modena and I see that there was some kind of RC club in that area. also and I was curious about flying in that area. I have Mavic pro and P4 pro. I also have a friend that lives in Gardiner, but she lives right next to The Ranch, Making it a little tough to fly there! LOL I come up that way fairly often and I will write to message you if I’m gonna be in that area soon.

I live down on Long Island but I’m upstate very often! I am usually around the New Paltz areaAnd up near Cairo and I have flown down by the river in Catskill at Dutchmans landing which was very nice place to fly.

I live down on Long Island but I’m upstate very often! I am usually around the New Paltz areaAnd up near Cairo and I have flown down by the river in Catskill at Dutchmans landing which was very nice place to fly.
Some assorted Hudson Valley pictures
c1b4d140c49d7c9c3b92928b86087de0.jpg
79f8189d3bc26e9bec1d92fe46090f92.jpg
4c6fc9e3bc23e5fcb01d7448cd003873.jpg
b37745b2d8525c0fd1d0516a94050968.jpg
915a86ef20cecd7f9d88b66d28efcad5.jpg
9c0d5f15ef44bff0936dbbb032b957b2.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members