Huawei M3 Mediapad with DJI go & Litchi?

The strange thing is that it will run my P3S perfectly but not the P3A

Sounds like your USB port is still not configured exactly right? The P3S uses Wi-Fi to connect to the controller, P3A uses a cable to the USB port.

I run the M3 Lite (EMUI 5.1.2, Android 7.0) and Litchi was OK for me with P3S and P3A - this was a while back (I no longer have the P3S so I can't check). The obvious difference is that one connects via WiFi and the other uses the USB link?

I'm flying the P3A later so I'll check if current Litchi version still works for me.

Thanks . I will persist and hopefully I can get it to work perfectly.The strange thing is that it will run my P3S perfectly but not the P3A
This is probably a hint to the problem for someone in the know a mystery to me though.

My P3S always had disappointing range 350m even with a DBS installed so it does all my missions (S for sacrificial)
I really like the Litchi app and would use it exclusivity if I could solve the problem .
My Standard is controlled via WiFi but the tablet and the controller are connected with a cable much the same as my Advanced or am I missing something ?
We did actually find a solution on the tab s of sorts By removing Google Play Services both apps work
faultlessly but without any maps .

My Standard is controlled via WiFi but the tablet and the controller are connected with a cable much the same as my Advanced or am I missing something ?

I owned a Standard for a short time, over a year ago, but iirc there is no cable necessary between the tablet and the controller, they connect via the tablet's Wi-Fi.

We did actually find a solution on the tab s of sorts By removing Google Play Services both apps work
faultlessly but without any maps .

I used an app from the play store called 'Play Services Info' to downgrade the version of Google Play services on my tablet, and Litchi Maps came back

I think we tried an older version of Play Services .Two different controllers now two different tablets 6 different cables different FW and app combinations ...
I was using a sightly older version of Litchi until a week or so ago .I found that I couldn't login .It would just time out .I installed the latest version and I could login straight away .
Did anyone else have this problem?

I haven't updated my Go app this year, but decided long ago to keep Litchi up-to-date.

I use the MyBackup Pro app before doing any updates on my flight tablet.

I have been using mine for a little while now with no issues,
Shame my mate cant say the same with his Ipad and Mavic lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl