How widespread is the green and purple line problem?

Running new xperia z3 tablet and been having the green and purple lines as well, they show up on a playback but SD card records clean

I have a galaxy s7 and it shows pink lines I also have mini2 mini 4 nd air 2 they all give me the green screen issue I believe it is to do with heat but I could be wrong

I have a galaxy s7 and it shows pink lines I also have mini2 mini 4 nd air 2 they all give me the green screen issue I believe it is to do with heat but I could be wrong

Some questions for you:
What is the ambient temp you're flying in when you get the green lines?
Do you have a cover on the tablet to prevent efficient cooling?
Do you get lines immediately when you take off, or does this occur after you have flown 5+min?

Apple iPad Mini 4- 128gb

Temp hits 90 even in shade I am looking to be done with my inspections. I hate that limitation. I am researching the xNaut iPad cooling system now. Hope to find an answer to this. I think if they maybe would turn off the charging function when attached to RC it *might* help?

Apple iPad Mini 4- 128gb

Temp hits 90 even in shade I am looking to be done with my inspections. I hate that limitation. I am researching the xNaut iPad cooling system now. Hope to find an answer to this. I think if they maybe would turn off the charging function when attached to RC it *might* help?
If logistics allow, try flying from from inside the car with the air running. That's what I do when it gets hot. I don't like being in the heat as much as my iPad, so I simply fly from inside, where I have a darker environment to see the screen better, and enjoy the AC. I can get over a mile if I face the drone through the windshield with a windsurfer, flying 5.8Ghz.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1