How to view cached video?

Reaction score
How do you view the cached video that gets saved on the iPad? I went into user center and the photos and videos albums are empty. Do I need to be connected to the RC to do this?

I'm having the same problem. Having to make videos with the director templates and it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Can someone also suggest a good video editing software I can use on my iPad?

How do you view the cached video that gets saved on the iPad? I went into user center and the photos and videos albums are empty. Do I need to be connected to the RC to do this?

At least with Android you don't need to be connected. I doubt you'd need to be connected on iOs as, by definition, these are cached videos. Question... is the storing of cached videos turned on within the settings?

Ok I found the cached video. It's in Director. You have to go to Create Work then Create Moments. However, I thought the cached video would display the overlays from the camera view of the pilot app such as height, distance, speed, map, etc. Is that not how it's supposed to work?

Ok I found the cached video. It's in Director. You have to go to Create Work then Create Moments. However, I thought the cached video would display the overlays from the camera view of the pilot app such as height, distance, speed, map, etc. Is that not how it's supposed to work?
Nope. It's just a compressed version of what's coming out of the camera. The appis what adds the telemetry.

Where is the director in my IPad?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic