How to use youtube

Reaction score
Hi guy's
I understand you get youtube to get rid of the gello on your little vids you take with the fc40. Can you give me a clue as to what I need to do???????

What I said here was really stupid, so I have edited it out. :eek:

I've seen what you are looking for and am trying to find it now.

If I remember correctly, youtube recognized my video having jello when I uploaded it. Then they gave me the option to have them reduce it before it was published.

Last edited:
The Youtube stabilisation question automatically comes up after your video is rendered completely. This can take a few hours after uploading. You can also choose to edit and enhance your clip and you will see the option to stabilise at some point.

However, the youtube stabilisation algorithm is a bit extreme. I rather use my own software before I upload it.

One tip: if you need to stabilise your video your own software, only stabilise the parts that really need it, so cut your video into separate clips, adjusting the stabilisation amount per clip. Sometimes the shaking is so high, the software has to crop a large portion of the image. Be aware that you sometimes have to smoothen transitions from one clip to another using fades/blends.
If you use the same amount for the whole video, it is 'stabilised' even before you take off. Very weird, totally uncool and very not pro.

What I said here was really stupid, so I have edited it out. :eek:

I've seen what you are looking for and am trying to find it now.

If I remember correctly, youtube recognized my video having jello when I uploaded it. Then they gave me the option to have them reduce it before it was published.
Hi
Thanks for that advice,but I still don't know what I said . Anyway's it's all done know and that reply you have just given me is good I will see how I go.

Good flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20