How to tell DJI to update their Geo Zone Map, as FAA does updates?

Reaction score
In southern CA, we have a restriction in place over a particular area that had a fire weeks ago. The FAA just modified that restriction so its much smaller now. THe DJI map still shows the old one, and indeed enforces it when we try to take off. Does anyone know the proper channel to notify them of the change?
thanks

I think the answer is you email [email protected].
I did that and got a replay fairly fast. Unfortunately, they did not understand my english that the FAA changed things. They said they do not change based on one persons opinion. I was perfectly clear. They did say:
To have this zone unlocked for your aircraft, please visit this link and submit an unlocking request.
http://www.dji.com/flysafe/custom-unlock
which is another subject, but they responded which means that email address has people on the other end.

Reactions: dronesky
thanks, its just funny that they are clearly trying to mimic the FAA restrictions, then they say this to me:
"Thanks for your feedback, the GEO system is advisory only, not to match any particular set of regulations that apply to a certain user. Please fly the aircraft carefully while complying with local laws and regulations. Your kind understanding will be highly appreciated."
I responded that its the FAA that changed the restriction, not anything to do with me.
Given all the issues, I still cannot believe the P4 pro V2 is less than $2000, what a deal.
I pay more for survey every single job, for the GCP's and check shots. Life is good :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31