How to take good photos mid-day under a very sunny sky

Here you go, with just a few minutes adjusting color levels with PhotoShop and you can make your image really pop! DJI_0133_2.jpg

I'm working over here and doing that in the background! :) Just trying to get my Adobe commission that's all LOL.

Post-processing works wonderfully for videos shot from our Phantoms. I use Adobe Premiere CC to adjust contrast and saturation, plus a few other tricks. Here's a video I shot from my home at sunset a few weeks ago. The piloting is admittedly amateurish, but I like the effects that I can get with my P3S and Premiere.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Post[/QUOTE]
Very nice video! yes.......trees...lol Where about is this? U can do one in the fall, if u have great fall foliage.

Very nice video! yes.......trees...lol Where about is this? U can do one in the fall, if u have great fall foliage.
Thanks. All these videos were shot just a few minutes from my home in eastern Massachusetts.

If I were to fly the same patterns now, all that I would see is white - we got over a foot of blowing snow in yesterday's blizzard.

Reactions: charlieb4

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj