How to rest RC and re-link AC/RC

Reaction score
Having just had to do this on my Phanton 3 Advanced, thought I'd post the procedures for anyone else that might need them:

How to reset the remote controller:-

1. Turn on the remote controller (leave the aircraft off)
2. Press and hold C1, C2, and the shutter button.
3. Turn the remote controller off.
4. Turn on the remote controller and release the buttons. Turn on the aircraft6.

How to relink AC/RC manually:-

1. Turn on the Aircraft and press the Link Button. (I used a biro tip) The light next to the Button will blink red when the aircraft is ready to link.
2. On the RC Press and hold C1, C2, and the record button, the controller will beep D (morse code, dash dot dot, long-short-short beep)
3. Let go all buttons, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller should become blue (mine didn't) and RC will constantly beep D D D D.

4. The remote controller will stop beeping and the Link Button on the aircraft will turn solid green if linking is successful.

Having just had to do this on my Phanton 3 Advanced, thought I'd post the procedures for anyone else that might need them:

How to reset the remote controller:-

1. Turn on the remote controller (leave the aircraft off)
2. Press and hold C1, C2, and the shutter button.
3. Turn the remote controller off.
4. Turn on the remote controller and release the buttons. Turn on the aircraft6.

How to relink AC/RC manually:-

1. Turn on the Aircraft and press the Link Button. (I used a biro tip) The light next to the Button will blink red when the aircraft is ready to link.
2. On the RC Press and hold C1, C2, and the record button, the controller will beep D (morse code, dash dot dot, long-short-short beep)
3. Let go all buttons, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller should become blue (mine didn't) and RC will constantly beep D D D D.

4. The remote controller will stop beeping and the Link Button on the aircraft will turn solid green if linking is successful.
As an adder, here is a post with pictures and a video showing the manual relink / rebind. :)

Hope I got that right Oso:rolleyes:
Did you see my "RC hung up" post - any ideas? First time with Litchi so a bit worried :confused:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik