How to respond to people asking you to not fly or fly in your space

Under those circumstances I feel that although nothing much would have been done you should have reported the matter to the police as that is threatening behaviour. He could go on and use the same tactics on a child playing outside his house and the dogs may have harmed the child. then the dogs would WRONGLY be in trouble, but there would be a record of him doing the same before.

Under those circumstances I feel that although nothing much would have been done you should have reported the matter to the police as that is threatening behaviour. He could go on and use the same tactics on a child playing outside his house and the dogs may have harmed the child. then the dogs would WRONGLY be in trouble, but there would be a record of him doing the same before.
They were not big dogs and all they did was run up to me and bark but it would be a different story if they were a dangerous breed. I always fly my phantom when there are no people around so i can concentrate on flying.You just dont know, people can be just as upredictable as animals.I may sound like a bit of a wimp but i have a very short temper and dont want to be the first phantom pilot to give the hobbie a bad name.

Definitely should contact LEO. If he will use them against you he could use them against anyone. A small child might have a different impression of their size and he's teaching the dogs to be aggressive. Some places this could even be considered assault!

Early morning when everyone is still asleep and the sun is trying to come up has a nice atmosphere. check out my short utube vid.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I had a old guy set his dogs on me for taking pictures of a woodpecker on a tree in the forest at 6am with my SLR. He called me a pedo and a pervert cos i had a big 300mm lens on my camera. There were no other people or children around. Its not us drone pilots that are a danger its the crazy people out on the loose.
Exactly why I carry a concealed tasergun everytime I fly the bird out. You dont want to get caught by 2 kinds people:
1. Robber
2. Crazy paranoid people
I dont look for trouble, and hopefully trouble didnt find me.

Reactions: Mikepoo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31