How to remove way point missions in IOS DJI Go app.

Reaction score
Hi, maybe a noob question, but how do I remove the saved´favorite missions?
And how can I also renamed them.

QC-pilot

Last edited:
Hi, maybe a noob question, but how do I remove the saved´favorite missions?
And how can I also renamed them.

QC-pilot
Good question.

All these great questions. Where are the guys with all the answers??? :cool:
There are probably not many out there, since the whole app experience, changes, improvements are a day to day beta test until the answers are formulated and posted here by some the unpaid help.:D

Any chance of renaming them through iTunes in the DJI GO Documents section?

Has anyone seen them in the DJI GO Documents section. Or, anywhere else?
They have to be there, unless they are only stored on the aircraft, which I doubt, because you transfer them before flying them, as I understand it.

They have to be there, unless they are only stored on the aircraft, which I doubt, because you transfer them before flying them, as I understand it.
They might be in a "hidden" directory (directory beginning with a dot). My iTunes running on a PC can't see these. Maybe somebody with MAC could see a hidden directory?

They might be in a "hidden" directory (directory beginning with a dot). My iTunes running on a PC can't see these. Maybe somebody with MAC could see a hidden directory?
Yes, let's hear from the Mac hackers! I'm a PC guy living in an Apple world---fish out of water...:confused:

Enable hidden files/folders in Windows Explorer: Google
Enable hidden files/folders in Finder: Google

The only directory accessible through iTunes on a PC is the DJI Documents directory, which is why the channel hack works without jailbreaking. Are all the other files and folders viewable and accessible on a connected Apple device, after displaying all hidden files/folders on the PC itself? Not so sure about that...

I meant that the iTunes (running on my PC) doesn't display the hidden files or directories. Not, that the PC Windows Explorer isn't displaying them. I think this was clear in what I said.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello