How to give people your footage?...

Reaction score
I'm curious how footage is given when sold. All through email? Sd cards? How do you do it and what works best for you and your buisness? Thanks

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Sharing files through Dropbox.com works well if you do not need to provide the footage while on site.

Reactions: ravedog
You'll want to have "options" because not every client will want the same product. Some clients we transfer the images from SD card to their "system" on the job site. Some want a DVD/thumbdrive (very few thankfully) and by far the most get an email link of the files which are hosted on a cloud drive.

You'll want to factor the associated costs of each method into your business model or you might end up working for nothing at the end of the day.

Dropbox is a great avenue to take... I personally went and purchased 200 Thumb Drives with my Logo on one side and website address on the other side.. I put the final product on one and give them to the client.. Its a nice professional way to reveal the final product, and if someone else sees it, you are getting additional advertisement out there..

At the end of the day, it is whatever the client wishes to make them happy...

Reactions: Bear5oh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj