How to get rid of jerky in video

Reaction score
Woobisah mentioned kinda as an aside that he was going to turn off internal video cacheing. Well I tried it and it solved the problem. Baby skin smooth video's. While I have an S5 I think the internal cacheing uses too much cpu from both the bird and your phone, of course depending on what you have. So turning it off freed up a lot of cpu. Hope this helps.

4 dots in right corner, then scroll down to 'cache locally' turn it off. Your videos will be perfect!

Does this mean you wont have a video stored on the User center? Or it just wont store like a copy I guess in your phone? I'm asking because I been reading where someone lost there bird from a malfunction and the info in User center was very helpful.

Someone shared this in another post. Fantastic Video about camera settings in the app. Might be the old version app but still full of great information. Worth the watch.

Its a strange thing this cache file video thing i know i messed with this a lot on my kodi video devices.Took a while to sort i know its a bit of subject but it has similar issues to this

Woobisah mentioned kinda as an aside that he was going to turn off internal video cacheing. Well I tried it and it solved the problem. Baby skin smooth video's. While I have an S5 I think the internal cacheing uses too much cpu from both the bird and your phone, of course depending on what you have. So turning it off freed up a lot of cpu. Hope this helps.
Just tested my Headplay FPV goggles with the Phantom 3. Jerky video at first with my Galaxy 5s, then I put the Galaxy 5s in airplane mode and it cleaned up the latency big time. I'm using the Actiontech ScreenBeam Mini 2 as a Bluetooth receiver hooked to the Headplay goggles. The Galaxy phone has a setting called screen mirroring. Turn it on and it sends HDMI screen content to the Headset.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20