How to downgrade to 1.08

Reaction score
I am running the latest firmware and I wanted to know what steps I need to do to downgrade to 1.08. Any help or pointing me to where I need to go is much appreciated!

Jeffin916 said:
I am running the latest firmware and I wanted to know what steps I need to do to downgrade to 1.08. Any help or pointing me to where I need to go is much appreciated!

Just be warned that this firmware will break certain functionality (ground station, battery life estimation, FPV mode and maybe more).

There also may be other compatibility issues as well.

If you're OK with that and accept the risks, download and run:

Windows
http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... _v1.08.zip

Mac
http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... _v1.08.dmg

Jeffin916 said:
Jeff,
I've seen your videos. I'm sure you won't have any problem. :roll:
Go to Gunslinger website and load the 1.08 assistant.

Thanks guys. I did it and I forgot about the issue of it circling and doing the J hook. Other than that, I loved it. ESPECIALLY the descent!!! I am kinda torn now.....

:D
I've never felt more in control than 1.08 on p2v or p2v+ :!:
Got everything except ground station. :lol:

Can you give more detiails on why you love theo descent?
with current version 3.08 I think it is... its slow as hell... 2metres/s..... what speeds she go with your version ???

Jeffin916 said:
Thanks guys. I did it and I forgot about the issue of it circling and doing the J hook. Other than that, I loved it. ESPECIALLY the descent!!! I am kinda torn now.....

justin00 said:
Can you give more detiails on why you love theo descent?
with current version 3.08 I think it is... its slow as hell... 2metres/s..... what speeds she go with your version ???

Jeffin916 said:

I believe it goes down just as fast as she goes up, actually freaked me out, wasn't used to it but it is so nice!

well I downgraded and I loved it but it's just too all over the place for me. I am now back to the current software. The only thing I love about the old is that is so much faster. But with the new software, you can just tell that there's so much little glitches that are fixed. For me, it really stays in one place when I let go of the sticks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl