How To: Disable RTH ?

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to Disable return to home, if I wanted to fly into a open building thru a window. This would be for testing purposes. I wouldn't want to lose signal and have it go up into the ceiling.

What do you think it should do then? Just land? I think there is a setting for this.

Yes, land would be idea.

It would also be fantastic if these things had a Laser Pointer that measured distance directly in front or to the side of them and transferred that to the telemetry. You would have live reading of how far you are from walls, etc. It wouldn't seem like alot of expense or weight if you DJI done it.

Yes, land would be idea.

It would also be fantastic if these things had a Laser Pointer that measured distance directly in front or to the side of them and transferred that to the telemetry. You would have live reading of how far you are from walls, etc. It wouldn't seem like alot of expense or weight if you DJI done it.
Yes you can set RTH to land only, BUT i don't know if it would try to reach 20m before it (Land Only), we probably need to summon Blade Strike to awnser this question, because i won't be the one testing this. But i believe you would be safe doing this, when i think of it DJI as a promotional video of a P3 entering a old factory without issue.

Also give it a couple years, maybe even less and we will see collision prevention automatic onboard systems, probably 3d camera automatic mapping systems(if DJI actually use 3d camera mapping systems fr anti collision because of this post, please consider giving me a share of profit LOL)....

If you set the fail safe settings to just land instead of go home and land it will just stop and hover for a few seconds then land were ever its at if it goes in to fail safe.

Tho it might be a good Idea to check it outside in an open area were there is no danger of it hitting any thing if it does try to go up first before it lands. Tho it shouldn't.

Reactions: snowghost

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20