How to convert to view by USB on Sony TV

Reaction score
Being used to take the micro USB and playing directky in my Sony Bravia XBR-70X850B, Which is. 4K. TV, I tryied the same with the 4K videos but it will not play them, i tried all combination of settings in the camera but it will not work.

I dowloaded several 4 K. Video conversion software but havent been able to view in 4k in my tv

Does anyone know how to get to play in 4k by the USB, is there a file conversion softwre to do it, what should be the format in order to mwork on sony tv?

I should clarify, it plays the phantom 2 vision + videos fine, but not the 4k ones from the Phantom 3

Does the TV even support 4k videos over USB? I bet not.

It does!! I have downloaded from torrents some 4k videos that look extremely good, over the USB

With the videos that work, can you put them in your software and do a "Get Info" or "Inspector" and see how they are sized, formatted and saved and the use that information to convert the ones that don't work??

Use avs video converter as it supports most formats. Or just use divx converter as its free and supports UHD. The TV must support DIVX files.

Solved! Tried all suggestions, but the only way i could get files in 4 k playable by USB was to buy the "ACROK ultimate video converter" it converts the files out of the P3 , the result looks awesome in the sony 4k tv, I really hate to pay, there must be a free program somewere but i got tired of looking

Thanks for the suggestions

Solved! Tried all suggestions, but the only way i could get files in 4 k playable by USB was to buy the "ACROK ultimate video converter" it converts the files out of the P3 , the result looks awesome in the sony 4k tv, I really hate to pay, there must be a free program somewere but i got tired of looking

Thanks for the suggestions
What format does it convert to? I doubt there's any magic happening w/ the conversion, so if you knew the format, you could go find a free one very easily.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20