How old are you guys !

Mori55 said:
I crashed and broke my gimbal !!!!
How many times has this been posted ?
I've seen it multiple times listed in this forum at the same time .
Thats because all phantoms ever sold do that :) Not oriented intelligently enough for pilots.

Just had a horrible thought, this thread is being crawled by Google and some poor punter will believe it religiously! Ah well I had no reputation anyway...

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Mori55 said:
Idk none of these newbys search anyway .
LOL !!

IrishSights said:
Ah well I had no reputation anyway...

That's not entirely true, I've heard you're a grouch...

WPSPETE said:
Should I get a P2 or a vision plus? Which is better?
Neither ... get a Walkera Tali!

Mori55 said:
I saw Mals drinking video , I think he had a stand in , he's probably about 70.
Haha which drinking video of me did you see, I ask because I know there are many of my antics on youtube out there?
Think I should really change my profile age to truly reflect my intellectual age, I'll leave that open to other member suggestions after you find more of my youtube videos that I dont even know about.
I fixed the problem with my phantom, I got it to turn on. There is a little rubber flap at the front, under that is a small hole. Took me a while to figure it out and took longer to find a tiny little funnel that would fit into the hole thats disguised as a USB port (I'll need an explanation what that means), slowly poured a can of draught Guinness into it. When it started to spew out I went through my preflight checklist, drunk... check, extra backup beer.... check, then she just took off. Kinda of wobbled a lot but as I was wobbling too it counteracted and looked perfectly level (is this what a gimbal is?) Anyway I'm too hungover to look for it the last few days. Is there a switch on the remote that I can flip that will make it just come home? And can I programme it to stop off and pick up some more beer on the way?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic