How much should I sell my P3s for (4 months old)

Go to eBay and check the prices for similar Phantoms that have recently sold. That'll give you a good idea of what you'll get for your Phantom.

In my opinion with the exception of fire arms and precious metals like gold a good rule of thumb is half of retail. So a P3s is sometimes on sale T best buy for 600 which means 300 would be fair. I know many items to fetch far more than half of retail as used for example and Xbox One on Craigslist goes for 200 and they are 300 new so there are definitely exceptions but personally I won't pay anywhere near retail for something used.

Reactions: liketogethigh
To give an idea, I just bought a p3A with 4 batteries, 3 battery charger, car charger, prop guards, 2 SD cards with usb readers, 2 spare sets of brand new blades, tablet sun shade, kick @$$ back pack, plus a couple other extras for $700. If your just selling what came in the box expect 3-400 if in good shape

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Based on his description 400 to 450 sounds about right. You gotta figure people who buy used generally do so to get a great deal. It's really hard to find buyers that pay what we would like to get.

It might just be me but I really don't feel comfortable buying used Quadcopters from people. Who knows whats wrong with it how many crashes it's had. I really don't think he will be able to get more than 300 for it. Might be wrong though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers