How many flights before

Reaction score
You turned off beginner mode? I've had two and think I will next flight but will take it slow and easy.

TOOK MY CHANCES AND WATCHED A LOT OF VIDEO, BEGAN IN NORMAL MODE, NOW IN ATTI MODE AFTER TWO MONTHS
What advantages does atti mode give you over normal? In other words, why do you see this as better. Sorry if a noob question, but have only had mine a few days.

Atti mode is somewhat of a manual mode, a fly it without the safeguard of gps hold and the braking that goes with that.

It allows more angle of attack and thus speed, however the wind can blow it away if not compensated for.

I flew mine in beginner mode twice. Then I let them hang. Never looked back. Now I'm addicted to see how far I Can go before I loose signal and let it RTH on its own. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you get confidence of taking to new heights and distances, switch off beginner mode.

You turned off beginner mode? I've had two and think I will next flight but will take it slow and easy.
Out in a large pasture, I enjoyed flying in a broad circle, while being contained inside the Beginner mode barrier.
The first few several flights were awesome, but I felt the restriction was too confining and so, once I had switched it off, I never looked back. ;-)
It's a great tool, for learning how the drone reacts to stick commands and acquiring your personal piloting skill experience to a comfortable safe level.

RedHotPoker

I never flew it in beginner mode. I've had other drones so i felt confident enough to fly it unrestricted from the start

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Same here, but none of my other five drones cost over a $K actually nearing $2K. And flyaways were a common occurrence in the early Phantom 3 days. Not wishing to be a statistic, I took the learner course. I could tell from that very first flight though, that I had to soon, cancel my rotor-blade gaurd order. ;-) they would be an unnecessary.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: TiaRosa

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic