How Low Are Drones Allowed to Fly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramond, I'm sure we all commend you on your dedication to this project and wish you success. What we are saying is you do not need to be concerned with the drone portion of the project beyond making sure the company you hire uses an FAA Certified Pilot who can show you his/her credentials. Once they are hired, all of the drone flying issues and permits are handled by them. You can just concentrate on the other many details of your project and let them worry about the proper paperwork and FAA waivers they will need for the flying.

Reactions: BigAl07
Keep in mind this is a drone forum not a JFK Assassination forum., run and paid for by someone else. Your original question was :

"The part in which I am totally clueless is about the required permission(s). What organization issues those permissions? I am guessing FAA? "

That is very much on topic and my reply was to show you the airspace SkyLVL should be intimately familiar with as UAS professionals. I understand you are passionate about the topic; I respect that.

We are passionate about drones
This is a drone forum and several folks tried to help you with airspace insight. Good luck with the project.

Reactions: BigAl07
This thread has ran it's course and the OP's questions have been answered and answered VERY well IMHO.

Thank you everyone for your input and support.
Allen

**Thread Closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20