How long did it take DJI to ship your P3P?

Reaction score
I'm an impatient sod so I was just hoping to find out how long I can expect to wait until DJI ships my order. I ordered a P3P last Wednesday, the site said "ships in 3-5 working days" and it's passed that mark now! Do I phone DJI and ask? How long did it take for your P3P orders to change to "shipped"?

I hope it's soon because I'm moving out soon! :p

Cheers!

I purchased mine off eBay from a liscensed DJI Reseller on Tuesday, received it here today (2 days later). My 2nd battery is estimated to come in late May or early June.

Thanks Nick, that's a pretty decent time. I wonder how DJI fares in comparison

I ordered my P3P last Sunday, 17 th May from DJI so let me know when you get yours!

I have a Phantom 1 that I flew a lot back in 2013, but kind of gave up shooting photos and video since I didn't have a FPV setup on it. Didn't fly it at all in 2014. Just fired it up Monday and have flown it 4 nights in a row now. Don't have the camera on it, but I have been getting stick time on it while I wait for DJI to ship mine.

Reactions: Trumple
Likewise please let me know when yours is shipped! :) I'll post here when mine is shipped!

I wish I had something to fly in the meantime, I'm going crazy in anticipation!

If you guys can still cancel your orders, the place I bought from still is in stock and ships within 5 days to anywhere in the US.

Granted I don't know how long ago you guys ordered. I think there are people who ordered in April and have yet to receive theirs though.

I'll do that.
I just had a quick chat via the online chat help desk, it seems they estimate another 1-2 working days yet before they ship mine. Also just noticed I didn't actually order on Wednesday, I ordered Sunday 17th like you did. Not sure how I managed to miss that, it's been a long week!

If you guys can still cancel your orders, the place I bought from still is in stock and ships within 5 days to anywhere in the US.

Granted I don't know how long ago you guys ordered. I think there are people who ordered in April and have yet to receive theirs though.
Thanks though I'm in the UK!

I just had a quick chat via the online chat help desk, it seems they estimate another 1-2 working days yet before they ship mine. Also just noticed I didn't actually order on Wednesday, I ordered Sunday 17th like you did. Not sure how I managed to miss that, it's been a long week!

Thanks though I'm in the UK!
1-2 more working days won't be to bad. Well it will still be quicker than my wait for the iPhone 6 plus when I ordered it from Verizon wireless. That was a month and a half....

1-2 more working days won't be to bad. Well it will still be quicker than my wait for the iPhone 6 plus when I ordered it from Verizon wireless. That was a month and a half....

True, though it's still another 3-4 days in total given that it's the weekend and that's assuming the support rep was telling the truth!

Strange... I ordered a P3 on May 7th direct from DJI and was told shipping in "Mid May". I contacted them on the 15th (Mid May) and they said 2 weeks "or more"....Still shows "pending" in the order......

Strange... I ordered a P3 on May 7th direct from DJI and was told shipping in "Mid May". I contacted them on the 15th (Mid May) and they said 2 weeks "or more"....Still shows "pending" in the order......

Oh dear that doesn't bode well...
Did you order a Pro or an Advanced?

Ordered mine directly from DJI on 4-18, received it last Tuesday, I love it except I cant view 4k video in Windows Media Player

Been so long, I almost forgot when.
Actually it was on April 25. Same day of the Edmonton DJI First Pilot Experience. I ordered my P3 Pro', right after the event. So it's drawing close to one month. Wish I had ordered it when they were very first announced, and I would probably be flying right about Now!!

It may be better that we wait, and that way, they at DJI Headquarters can update the firmware and other stuff... Thanks.

RedHotPoker

Oh dear that doesn't bode well...
Did you order a Pro or an Advanced?

I ordered Advanced W/Extra battery.... I just wish I would have known it wasn't going to arrive when promised, as I would have pushed a shoot out or gotten other equipment going. This was the answer to those questions (fix or new) when I ordered... Now there is not enough time for plan B..

As it is, it is going to leave me in a bind unless it ships very quickly. And even with that, assumes llittle time for "getting to know" a new bird... Only so much I can do off line..

*sigh*

Last edited:
Been so long, I almost forgot when.
Actually it was on April 25. Same day of the Edmonton DJI First Pilot Experience. I ordered my P3 Pro', right after the event. So it's drawing close to one month. Wish I had ordered it when they were very first announced, and I would probably be flying right about Now!!

It may be better that we wait, and that way, they at DJI Headquarters can update the firmware and other stuff... Thanks.

RedHotPoker

I ordered Advanced W/Extra battery.... I just wish I would have known it wasn't going to arrive when promised, as I would have pushed a shoot out or gotten other equipment going. This was the answer to those questions (fix or new) when I ordered... Now there is not enough time for plan B..

As it is, it is going to leave me in a bind unless it ships very quickly. And even with that, assumes llittle time for "getting to know" a new bird... Only so much I can do off line..

*sigh*
Ouch, so when you guys ordered what estimate did it give for when it would be shipped? Did it still say 3-5 days like it does now or did it estimate a little longer? I ask because the P3As shipping time has recently reduced to 5-7 from something like 10-15 days

When I ordered on May 7 it said "Mid May". When I emailed in Mid May they said "10-14 days" apparently from that time.... When I emailed back asking for clarification they said "10 days to 2 weeks or longer" In the end, no estimate at all...

After much thought, I am going a different route.

As long as I have to wait till June, I will order the Solo. The gimbal for that won't come until later in June, but I can get to know the new system with the fixed mount untill then, and at least 3DR is up front about the delay for the gimbal before I order. I also have an option for a free battery if I wait for the gimbal. In any case, They have a "30 day return with no questions asked" policy for the whole setup, and a complete fly away gaurantee, with much better service.

Cancelling my order with DJI, this is taking too long!
I'm one deep breath away from doing just that. If you tell me it's going to ship in "3-5 days" that's what I expect. I am not happy seeing them change that to 5-7 days because I have no reason to believe even that's honest.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic