How do you transfer ownership? And can new owner purchase dji refresh?

Reaction score
I'm about to sell my p4p and I was wondering how do I transfer ownership? The buyer is asking how to register himself to the drone? Also, can he purchase dji refresh as a second hand user? How do you go about doing that?

The buyer is asking how to register himself to the drone?
The new buyer cannot re-register the drone. He just needs to install DJI GO, create a DJI account, log into his DJI account, and fly.

can he purchase dji refresh as a second hand user? How do you go about doing that?
Yes. He can buy DJI Care Refresh from DJI here. He'll need to submit a video to DJI to show it's in working order. See more details about that here.

Reactions: SeanMHenry.SMH
The new buyer cannot re-register the drone. He just needs to install DJI GO, create a DJI account, log into his DJI account, and fly.

Yes. He can buy DJI Care Refresh from DJI here. He'll need to submit a video to DJI to show it's in working order. See more details about that here.

thanks, is there any difference between his account and my account as first and second owner? Like what I'm asking is, is there some sort of permanent record of me in dji's database that is tied to this drone?

is there some sort of permanent record of me in dji's database that is tied to this drone?
I'm assuming there is since you need an Internet connection to register a Phantom, but I don't know for sure.

I'm assuming there is since you need an Internet connection to register a Phantom, but I don't know for sure.

ok sorry I guess what I'm really asking is, is there any disadvantages to being a second hand owner compared to brand new? What functions or access is lost as a second hand user?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel