How do you transfer a mission made on iPhone to Mission Hub on Windows computer?

Reaction score
How do you transfer a Litchi Mission made on iPhone to Mission Hub on Windows computer? This seems to be backwards from the usual method that is described. I have NO problem transferring missions from Mission Hub TO iphone (or ipad), but how can you do it the other way around?

The Litchi Mission hub is a web based application. As such, it doesn't matter on which device the mission was created. You must log into your Litchi account on the Mission hub and you will see it when you select the Missions/Open button on the bottom left of the page.

Make sure that when you are in Litchi on your phone, that you are logged into to your Litchi account. Create a mission, save it, then after logging into the hub, you should have access to it using the instructions I've given above.

What you CANNOT do is expect to run Litchi on your iPhone AND your Android device. They must be purchases separately.

I guess there is something wrong with my login? If I create a mission on my ipad, and then login, then login in on my computer (Mission Hub), the mission is not there on thy computer. It is still on my ipad, but not on the computer. BTW, I use Facebook to login on both ipad and computer.

I am having a similar problem with Mission Hub. I can create a waypoint mission on my windows desktop computer in the hub and it appears on my iPhone 7 but not on my iPad which I mostly use to fly. I have tried most every combination of logging in, saving, etc. and it just does not do like it should. If I create a mission on my iPhone 7 it does not appear on my iPad but does on my windows desktop. . Strange! It would be great if I could design and edit my missions entirely from the comfort of the house on my desktop and then be able to fly them with either the iPhone or iPad. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20