How do you download a crash

Reaction score
I had a crash about 1300ft out 200ftup. I was at about 1300ft. away and it stopped started to turn around then all it didn't is rotate until it crashed. It was in a tree about 50 ft up got it down and there's no visible damage except 1 landing gear is cracked and the blades were dirty from the tree

It sounds like you want to have some of the forum members examine your "flight data log" and determine the sequence of events so that you can troubleshoot a potential problem with your quad.

It also sounds like you do not know where that flight data "lives" and how to get it into a viewable ,examinable , and postable format.

Raise your hand if this is correct. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Monico Garza
I don't know how to upload my flight. Do I upload the dji go or healthy drones.

Follow the instructions in the link I posted above in post # 4 and then attach the .dat file here so that users can interrogate the data and shed some light on what your drone was doing and its vital signs.

click on the icon that looks like this[file]Icon To upload file|none[/file]

Then name the file and save to the P3 Other location.

Last edited:
When I try and hookup the drone to the computer the drone makes a noise never heard before. Is there a way to upload it from the dji or healthy drones app

I am not sure that the data mode is still available in the latest go app, if it is i have not been able to find it.

Also the logs are on your tablet / phone these can be extracted and used to get the information you need.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl