How do I view my 4k footage on my computer or tablet?

Reaction score
Hey guy's, I'm trying to view my 4k video's that I took with my phantom 4 on computer, but I don't know how. Can someone please help me with this issue. Or is there any other way to view my 4k footage on my tablet or phone?
Thanks!
Robert
From
Los Angeles

Hey guy's, I'm trying to view my 4k video's that I took with my phantom 4 on computer, but I don't know how. Can someone please help me with this issue.
Assuming your computer has sufficient performance to handle 4K video, Windows Media Player should do the job.
If you have recorded as .mov rather than .mp4 and that's a problem, you could try downloading VLC media player.

My windows media player says a message to me saying it can't read (CODEC) or it doesn't have one. I have no idea what a (CODEC) is.
Please help.

I tried that, however all my videos are just popping up as 720p or 1080p. I don't see my 4k videos anywhere. Do I need to plug some sort of wire or something?
Thanks!

Okay I just went to best buy to see geek squad, and they were NO help whatsoever. So my question to you guys is what laptop computer I should get to view and edit my 4K videos from my phantom 4, the make and model would be great.
Thanks!
Rob

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik