P2V+ Firmware how do i flash radio controller with 1.0.2.26 or earlier

Reaction score
I seem to have bricked my RC by uploading some bad firmware.
No lights on the controller... no connection lights on the software...nothing
Can I flash the RC by some other method straight through?

Thanks for any help
Robin

Last edited:
Reactions: Specktech
Did you get it going? I had this same prob. I fixed it, it took me awhile. I learned alot along the way. You have to reset your transmitter. reload software. on drone and controller. run the vision calibration procedure..and the imu and compass. There are a few online vids about this same problem. The transmitter is not talking to drone...it's bound, but in it's firmware update. it causes a software conflict between the controller and drone.

Reactions: Junebug1
Did you get it going? I had this same prob. I fixed it, it took me awhile. I learned alot along the way. You have to reset your transmitter. reload software. on drone and controller. run the vision calibration procedure..and the imu and compass. There are a few online vids about this same problem. The transmitter is not talking to drone...it's bound, but in it's firmware update. it causes a software conflict between the controller and drone.
I did get it working. I found if I deleted the Driver installation software and the RC Assistant software then re-installed them I got connected again. Then just recalibrating.
Thanks for your advice and comments.

I did get it working. I found if I deleted the Driver installation software and the RC Assistant software then re-installed them I got connected again. Then just recalibrating.
Thanks for your advice and comments.

Reactions: Specktech

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj