HoodiVision PatHat Air Sun Shade for iPad Air

Got a hoodivision for my ipad mini and i love it its by far the best shade i have tried. I have a air 2 now and was thinking about getting one for that but sure people were moaning about them sagging a lot on the bigger air 2 last summer on here which would make sense as they sag a bit on the mini but its ok. Anyone been using one for the air for six months or so and can report if they sag after a while or not.

I just purchased the Padhat from Hoodivision for the iPad Air 2. After reading of people loving and hating it, I am pleasantly surprised to say I really like it. Nice build quality, light, not much sag without the extra wing struts and none with them. Seems like it should hold up well. I have no problem with the viewing angle either.

Last edited:
Reactions: lotusteve
I just purchased the Padhat from Hoodivision for the iPad Air 2. After reading of people loving and hating it, I am pleasantly surprised to say I really like it. Nice build quality, light, not much sag without the extra wing struts and none with them. Seems like it should hold up well. I have no problem with them viewing angle either.
I have just got my pad hat for my iPad Air 2. Fits nice but not flown with it yet,been too windy.

Just received my PatHat Air sun shade from HoodiVision. It will provide good shade and heat protection for my iPad Air and Phantom 3 Pro remote controller outdoor. It is lightweight and folds neatly into a compact form when not in use. The build quality is good too.

hoodivision

Ijeff, how did you get yours to go around the top back of the iPad holder (the one where your iPad fits into top and bottom)
I can get my pad hat on fine. But it won't go in the bracket that holds the iPad
or am I doing something blatantly wrong

Hello all

So I got the Padihat Air for my iPad Air2

Fits fine on the iPad itself

But I then can't seem to get it onto the Phantom Controller (where it fits in the top and bottom bracket).

Thoughts? I'm sure others have figured this out. I can't.

If I can't get it to work, i'm returning it.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers