Home point lock

Reaction score
Recently my satellite map has not come up when flying. I usually fly in FPV screen but like to see satellite map of exactly where I am and like seeing that big Green H exqctly where I wm/took off.
Question is, the home lock is recorded no matter if I see the satellite etc...
Sometimes it pulls up on the other side of world but all white.
I just want to make sure if rth is activated that it Flys back to me and not somewhere else.

Thanks

Mike

Yes, home point is recorded, regardless of map view. But it sounds like you are away from a Wi Fi spot, just cache the maps before you go fly.

Yes, home point is recorded, regardless of map view. But it sounds like you are away from a Wi Fi spot, just cache the maps before you go fly.
Ok on the recorded but what's cache and how to do? It use to show the satellite view with details. ( sorry, don't know proper terms).
I know I have seen something about cache. Just curious on why it only dies it sometimes.
I'm really bad at understanding this stuff. This drone is the techyist thing I've owned.
Thanks
Kike

Those instructions apply to both Apple and Android devices.

I'm not sure what "sata.items view" means. If you're referring to the maps in DJI GO, then, no, they will not display while disconnected from the Internet if the map data has not been cached in a location where you have an Internet connection beforehand.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl