Hired to fly a small payload of (1.5 lbs MAX) for a client outside on Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Hello,

Any help would be helpful. I need to do a project that both my Phantom 4 Pros need a rig (will buy) that will allow me to showcase their (1.5LBS product). I need an rig that allows the a P4Pro to carry the payload (doesn't need to be released, just a rig that can carry the 1.% LB product. All outdoors, and I just need any rigs to hold the payload of product we are marketing. Mainly just empty pocketbooks.

Does anyone know of a drone rig for P4P that I can attach to drone and product so we can showcase the client's products outside an few feet from the ground. Anyone that knows of an affordable rig to carry payload, and again it doesn't need to have to release product. Just carry it for shots from our other cameras of drone carrying all their pocketbooks (products).

Thank you and I need to find the carry rig as soon as possible. My email is [email protected] too.
JJR

Hello,

Any help would be helpful. I need to do a project that both my Phantom 4 Pros need a rig (will buy) that will allow me to showcase their (1.5LBS product). I need an rig that allows the a P4Pro to carry the payload (doesn't need to be released, just a rig that can carry the 1.% LB product. All outdoors, and I just need any rigs to hold the payload of product we are marketing. Mainly just empty pocketbooks.

Does anyone know of a drone rig for P4P that I can attach to drone and product so we can showcase the client's products outside an few feet from the ground. Anyone that knows of an affordable rig to carry payload, and again it doesn't need to have to release product. Just carry it for shots from our other cameras of drone carrying all their pocketbooks (products).

Thank you and I need to find the carry rig as soon as possible. My email is [email protected] too.
JJR
Hi I use this home made fishing release for swivel to slide off , simple and work well,,this is just p4s and unsure exact weight it carry but handles it well,,you will know if load to heavy because your drone will shake,,this method I can hover and clip trace or whatever on back but I always use sport mode for lifting,more power makes easy to control,,good luck
15678096699641682237769034169213.jpg
15678097446782519122358591531203.jpg

Reactions: dronesky
Hello,

JJR
I saw a remote controlled arm with a claw on a Phantom 4 at Interdrone. The arm pivots to adjust the payload center of gravity. Will post the info when I find it in my Tradeshow bag 'o swag.

I saw a remote controlled arm with a claw on a Phantom 4 at Interdrone. The arm pivots to adjust the payload center of gravity. Will post the info when I find it in my Tradeshow bag 'o swag.
Amazon has drone claws.

Caution on the mantis claw,,to many parts to assemble and not work to well,a fishing hook work better,still unsure what you are trying to carry, empty pocket book has me bit confused on what that is,,I know dumb question but I not know

be careful not to block the rear sensors..if you do, the drone may assume it has not left the ground and continue to gain altitude..I had one that just kept climbing and would not respond to the down command . It just kept climbing ..

Reactions: Capt KO
Just be sure to Center your load directly under the camera, if it all possible. Otherwise, it will be very hard to control and possibly crash. For more than a few feet off the ground, I would definitely recommend a quick release, even if you don't think you need it. Anywho, Using a thin gimbal protector that doesn't block your down sensors will work best. You could tie monofilament fishing line and a shower curtain hook to it, for easy on off of those pocket books. I use a Gannett bait release.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair