HIGH SIERRA | 6 MUST SEE PLACES NEAR MAMMOTH LAKES

This is far better than most drone videos and shows both a technical and artistic sense lacking in most of us. For the most part the exposure is pretty well nailed and your use of drone/camera motion is something others should learn from -- slow and smooth beats fast or jerky nearly every time. The editing to include handheld camera shots was both appropriate and tasteful. And finally, a good piece of music to surround it and provide a subtle mood. Not bad!

Brian

Reactions: John Conrad
This is far better than most drone videos and shows both a technical and artistic sense lacking in most of us. For the most part the exposure is pretty well nailed and your use of drone/camera motion is something others should learn from -- slow and smooth beats fast or jerky nearly every time. The editing to include handheld camera shots was both appropriate and tasteful. And finally, a good piece of music to surround it and provide a subtle mood. Not bad!

Brian

Brian,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm always trying to improve my videos and I appreciate the support!!!

Thanks for watching,
John

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj