Hi there from Sweden

Reaction score
Hi everyone on this forum! I am 70 this year but as curious as always. Bought a very little used P4P a few weeks ago and got hooked. Mainly using it for shooting video, I shoot a lot of video with my Panasonic HC-X1000 (4k 60 fps) and this drone has lots to contribute with.
As a newbie I already have at least one question I would like some comments on but maybe an introduction is not the right place. I will come back later.
Really looking forward to enjoy your collective experiences!

Hi everyone on this forum! I am 70 this year but as curious as always. Bought a very little used P4P a few weeks ago and got hooked. Mainly using it for shooting video, I shoot a lot of video with my Panasonic HC-X1000 (4k 60 fps) and this drone has lots to contribute with.
As a newbie I already have at least one question I would like some comments on but maybe an introduction is not the right place. I will come back later.
Really looking forward to enjoy your collective experiences!
Welcome from NZ,ask away,,big or small,silly or simple,easy or complicated, many here to help

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Reactions: rattydude77
Thanks a lot for your welcoming words!
I would now like to post my question, but is that done here, or how does one start a thread? I did search for help on this but could not find it.
And, I found threads with similar but not exactly the same issues as I have, should I write in an already existing thread (like " I have a similar problem") or start a new thread?
Apologies for being such an idiot.

Thanks a lot for your welcoming words!
I would now like to post my question, but is that done here, or how does one start a thread? I did search for help on this but could not find it.
And, I found threads with similar but not exactly the same issues as I have, should I write in an already existing thread (like " I have a similar problem") or start a new thread?
Apologies for being such an idiot.
You can ask away here unless you want to start a new thread on your issue :)myself is not clever so depending on your issue I might not be able to fully help since i not a p4p owner but got bit of info up the sleeve

To start a new thread just click on forums at top off page and choose which section you want to ask in ,,general discussion or p3 to p4p help or off topic etc,,once clicked on which you would like to post in ,,top of that page has ""thread title "" once you done that it goes into box below for you to write your issue or add photos into,,,,below is screenshot of forums and click on p4p help and it shows thread tittle,,,,,its almost the same as you have done above
Screenshot_20210612-214840_Chrome.jpg

Thank you ianzone, appreciate your help.
Before posting a new thread I'll dive deeper into threads with similar issues (P4P + Litchi missions). Always something to learn for a newbie...
Thanks again.

Greetings! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers