Hi from South Dakota

Reaction score
Reaching out. After a year of fun, and a bit of business with my Phantom 4 Pro 4+, today it fell out of the sky into a lake. No idea why .... I guess I'll replace it .... obviously don't need a case, remote, considering my options.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reaching out. After a year of fun, and a bit of business with my Phantom 4 Pro 4+, today it fell out of the sky into a lake. No idea why .... I guess I'll replace it .... obviously don't need a case, remote, considering my options.
Oh man I heard you shout from here,,can it be retrieved, fresh water not bad like sea water,,get that fishing rod out do some trolling ,,some saved from water still go after drying out,,out of warranty by the sound of it,,might find another drone itself but I don't think it be that cheap,not the pro+,,never know though I got good bagin recent so they are out there,,,sorry again for your loss,fishing still sounds good can you see the bottom,,wetsuit and tank dive for it,,,good luck again and welcome to forum

Reactions: Torbinrapid
It’s tricky. It fell into a relatively shallow dam, but right behind the spillway that is flowing strong. I don’t think I’d be safe with my kayak. Might need to go buy a cheap rod and reel with a heavy spoon. (not really a fisherman)

Welcome to the forum.
Hate to hear it, A spoon unless it has more than 1 hook and you do happen to get it by a skid is going to be hit or miss. Good luck .

Sorry to hear that man! I have had a few close shaves but touch wood never ditched into water.

Hope U can get it back

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20