Hi from Gloucester England

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . ?

Reactions: TontoFAC
Hello chaps I am from Gloucester in England I just bought a phantom 1 to have a play with hope to get a few tips on video and editing my footage I will be using a Gopro 4 .
Hopefully will upgrade to a P3 when funds allow.

Nightster
Hi and welcome to the forum. You will find that forum members are a font of knowledge and they are always keen to help and support each other.

Best wishes for your new hobby.

All the best, Martin (East Devon)

Hello chaps I am from Gloucester in England I just bought a phantom 1 to have a play with hope to get a few tips on video and editing my footage I will be using a Gopro 4 .
Hopefully will upgrade to a P3 when funds allow.

Nightster

Hi my name is Mike, where about's in Gloucester are you, I live on May Hill I have a Phantom 3 std, still learning I am a bit old 77 but still keen. I haven't seen anyone on here from Gloucester before.

Reactions: Capt KO
Hi my name is Mike, where about's in Gloucester are you, I live on May Hill I have a Phantom 3 std, still learning I am a bit old 77 but still keen. I haven't seen anyone on here from Gloucester before.

Hi Mikey I know Mayhill I have a Friend who lives near the top Her first name is Jules ,anyway age is not important having fun is .
Once this Virus crap is finished and God help me I am still here we could meet up and perhaps you can teach me something ,I know nothing LOL, got my Drone Pilots licence yesterday so all legal now.

Hi Mikey I know Mayhill I have a Friend who lives near the top Her first name is Jules ,anyway age is not important having fun is .
Once this Virus crap is finished and God help me I am still here we could meet up and perhaps you can teach me something ,I know nothing LOL, got my Drone Pilots licence yesterday so all legal now.
Thanks for your reply, look forward to meting you, with the right weather we can fly high on the hill. Mike

Thanks for your reply, look forward to meting and with the rite weather we can fly high on the hill. Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31