Hi from Colorado

Reaction score
Hey gang, I just recently purchased a P2 vision plus V3. This thing looks like it has never been flown and the person I bought it from said it had only been up a couple of times and then put in the closet. I'm sure this has never been updated and was wondering if I should just let it stand as is? From what I have been reading, doing the update could turn it into a paper weight. I'm a photographer and want to use it for real estate vids/photos.
Any thoughts?o_O

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

From what I have been reading, doing the update could turn it into a paper weight.
I would never rule out any possibilities, but that is certainly not the usual experience.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you want to use it for real estate be sure to get your Part 107 Remote sUAS Pilot Licence for commercial operations. Even if it's an add-on to your offerings and you don't charge for it specifically, it is still in furtherance of a business and falls under part 107 commercial operations. Also check out the new commercial pilots forum .Lots of great info sharing there.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Thanks for the greetings guys and no worry on the FAA regulations. I had a PPL a few years back but finances didn't allow for hobby flying, couldn't justify it if it didn't break even so I sold the 185. I have RC helicopters and just got into the quads. I also have a Bugs 2 which is a blast to fly.
I think I'm hooked.

Welcome to PhantomPilots! I always update to the latest firmware on all my birds, haven't had a problem yet (knock on wood). Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan