Hi from Australia

Reaction score
sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, kind of new to this forum thing, but have really liked the subjects covered and knowledge of the members. It is an excellent way to learn from others experiences.
About myself, as a kid, build and fly control line, then later on R/C, favourites were aerobatics and scale, then to retirement, always had a hankering for drones, so lashed out and bought a P4 about 6 months ago. It's been a fantastic aircraft, still playing with camera settings, but getting some nice results now.
Looking forward to more interesting subjects here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: Mackie
G'day Mackie, welcome - where in Oz are you based? Enjoy.

- Phantom P3A & P3P -
Sent from my iPad Pro using PhantomPilots App
G'day Mackie, welcome - where in Oz are you based? Enjoy.

- Phantom P3A & P3P -
Sent from my iPad Pro using PhantomPilots App
I'm in Cooloola Cove, near Tin Can Bay in Queensland. Lots of good sparsely populated areas to fly and not annoy anyone.
And you?

Gday Mackie. I'm north of you, up in Townsville. Hows your P4 going. I fly a P3S
Hi Aussie, it is a good place to fly around here, however, we are planning a move to Eungella, west of Mackay, up in the hills and clouds, kind of a coming home for us after retiring and moving south in 2000.
Some fabulous flying and freedom there.
P4 is a great bit of gear, love it. No problems whatsoever in about 10 months of flying. Touch wood!
You can find me on FB if you'd like, John Vickery.

Hi Aussie, it is a good place to fly around here, however, we are planning a move to Eungella, west of Mackay, up in the hills and clouds, kind of a coming home for us after retiring and moving south in 2000.
Some fabulous flying and freedom there.
P4 is a great bit of gear, love it. No problems whatsoever in about 10 months of flying. Touch wood!
You can find me on FB if you'd like, John Vickery.
I know Eungella well. Growing up in Mackay I spent a lot of time at Broken River and Finchhatton Gorge and such places. Its beautiful there. I did a pottery workshop up there with the Rossers a few years ago. Do you have a Youtube or Instagram?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Reactions: Mackie

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT