Hello from sunny San Diego!

Reaction score
Just want to introduce myself. I am from sunny San Diego. New to piloting. Bought a DJI P3P online two days before DJI dropped the price. Called the store and they credited me the difference. Opened the box, charged the batteries and the remote but never had time to even put the props on. When I saw the announcement for the P4 on 3-1 I bought it from DJI the same day. Thought about returning my open box for slight (hah) restocking fee but my boss (who was actually shopping for a P3S but really wanting a P3A) found out about what I did and he gave me an EXCELLENT price for my open box but unused model. (More that I would have got from the store when figuring in the restocking fee). So, now I'm anxiously waiting for my P4 with an expected ship date of 3-15-16. Can't wait to try it out and have lots of fun!!!!

Oh, about me. I'm in law enforcement but was former graphic artist for 20 years. My hobbies include music, drumming, photography and taking videos. Never owned a quad before but am excited to learn and add to my artistic-minded experiences.

Glad to be on the forum and look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to the site :).

As you haven't flown a quad before, it might be worth getting a "cheapie" - something like a Syma X5- to practice with, and get to grips with the basics like orientation, before you get your P4.

I'm from southeast Michigan and been flying for about 1 year. I have a phantom 3 Standard with the dbs mod and a Blade 350 qx3. Looking for someone to fly with if anyone is in the St Clair County area .
Scott

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj