Greetings from Texas

Reaction score
Hello all. I've welcomed several to the forum so I thought I'd better also introduce myself. ;)

I'm a long time R/C modeler, 40+ years and have explored most areas of the hobby; planes, pattern, racers, helicopters, large, small, etc. Kinda got out of the hobby for a while as life caught up with me but found quadcopters, and FPV, a few years ago and was reborn into R/C. I've been building, flying quads and planes, mostly FPV now, all electric (anyone want a NIB YS 60?) now since the technology has matured so much.

Now any real modeler knows ya gotta build your aircraft right? So I have been building quads out the wazzo (that means many, a lot, too much, etc.) for a few years and with the exception of the mini quads (180, 210, 250 mm for racing) I have been disappointed in the results. Good results mind you, but not quite what I was looking for...

Along comes the P4... Not sure what happened but I bought one at a local Best Buy and have been totally impressed in this aircraft! I have a lot to learn about how to extract everything out of this quad and I am very excited about that, a challenge and one that will be very enjoyable. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl