Hi Everyone! My first problem

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, I bought a Phantom 3 pro on ebay and can't get it to connect to controller, I had a Phantom 3 advanced that I sold. This new used drone looks great but won't connect. I do realize that I need to use the search feature on this site to find an answer but figured I would say hello and see if I can find the answer here.
Thanks AL

In the app is a bind transmitter section, with instructions, lets start there
Let us know exactly what happens and what steps you have tried

I too am a newbie. I received my P4 from my old dad who is 92 and never flew it. Yes pretty lucky in that sense, however................. Although never used the controller would not take a charge. A DJI authorized repair centre replaced the battery and found this was not the problem, so purchased a very good condition controller on ebay,.......$150 (yes a good price)

I then had to purchase a new tablet which was capable of processing. Purchased a brand new Nexus 7 (2013) for $180, pursuant to reading recommendations on this website actually. I received the tablet and found it to be completely incompatible with DJI GO4 App. (This in spite of following all directions to modify it in developer mode). Out of frustration I purchased an IPAD 4, $700.

After that I purchased a 128 GB Delkin 75 mbs micro usb card for $140. It stored exactly nine minutes of video then stopped working. Subsequent files were corrupted. It is currently on the way back to manufacturer for warranty replacement if they determine it to be faulty. In total that's around $1200.

To say I am frustrated is an understatement. Maybe I put out negative vibes, because every time I fly now, I expect something to go wrong.

I then had to purchase a new tablet which was capable of processing. Purchased a brand new Nexus 7 (2013) for $180, pursuant to reading recommendations on this website actually. I received the tablet and found it to be completely incompatible with DJI GO4 App. (This in spite of following all directions to modify it in developer mode).
I have 2 of them that I bought used on E Bay. I've run DJI GO, GO4 and Litchi and have had minimal issues, all when flying P3S' P3Ps, a Mavic and Spark. I do find that if I'm in an area of high wifi interference, DJI GO 4 gives me issues so then i use Litchi.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl