Hi, back again, just can't keep away.

Reaction score
Well, I now find myself a proud owner of a (pre owned) P3 Pro version, had the P1 and P2 advanced a couple of years ago but could not keep away. DJI and the Phantom have moved on a long way in the last couple of years.

Does this site have a list of members ? I need some hands on help and wondered if any members are in SOMERSET, WILTSHIRE or DORSET in the UK ?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Ra .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere .
Make a post asking where msinger showed you as I'm sure we have some here .:)

Reactions: Ra Vision
Congratulations. You may have the first one bought since DJI announced it is discontinued.
Thanks, I did know it was going out of manufacture which made the price really good, if i can get to grips with this one and sort out the DJI GO app and get the upgrades done I should have some fun for the summer and then upgrade to the NEW Phantom 6 (I'm sure it is already being thought of) !

Yes but probably got a bargain for what is an excellent piece of kit, and far from being superseded.
Edited 3 times, superseded is a difficult word, but the P3 pro is still great.
Thanks, yes I think I got a good deal, only had 10 hours use with lots of extras included.
I did try to upgrade the firm ware but think I have messed it up, looking for someone local (somerset, Wiltshire, Dorset area who I can contact and meet to see if they can help me.

Thanks, I did know it was going out of manufacture which made the price really good, if i can get to grips with this one and sort out the DJI GO app and get the upgrades done I should have some fun for the summer and then upgrade to the NEW Phantom 6 (I'm sure it is already being thought of) !
Yes I try to miss a generation , so the P6 next for me, time to start convincing Mrs Jayfdee about future upgrading.
Would have liked to help a fellow UK citizen, but too far away, enjoy your flying, and I am sure this site will help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z