Newbie P3s owner!

Reaction score
New to Drones, but not new to RC. Didn't think I would ever dive into the drone life, but here I am! Received a P3s for xmas which was used by a family member for two years. Claimed to have never been crashed (looks like new and is unscathed, the best I can tell). Have flown it for one battery charge and seemed to function as should. I told myself (and wife), I would NOT pick up another expensive hobby, but...…. here I am again. I think I'm going to enjoy this new flying thing, as long as I can keep my CC away from my Amazon account. Looking forward to participating on this forum, since I'm retired with nothing else better to occupy my time with but my "toys" and the wife's honey do list(s). From what I've read on this site so far, if I have any questions, they will be answered quite efficiently and promptly. Thanks in advance. H.P.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome Aboard ! You will find most any answer to any question you may have here. If not by searching, just ask. Many of us are fairly quick in response.

welcome-sign11.gif

New to Drones, but not new to RC. Didn't think I would ever dive into the drone life, but here I am! Received a P3s for xmas which was used by a family member for two years. Claimed to have never been crashed (looks like new and is unscathed, the best I can tell). Have flown it for one battery charge and seemed to function as should. I told myself (and wife), I would NOT pick up another expensive hobby, but...…. here I am again. I think I'm going to enjoy this new flying thing, as long as I can keep my CC away from my Amazon account. Looking forward to participating on this forum, since I'm retired with nothing else better to occupy my time with but my "toys" and the wife's honey do list(s). From what I've read on this site so far, if I have any questions, they will be answered quite efficiently and promptly. Thanks in advance. H.P.
Welcome sir!

Welcome. Flying isn't the hard part, it's the knowledge of the startup procedures, what to do in an emergency and flight regulations. If your family member can help you, the initial learning curve can be shortened and possibly avoid a crash. An example such as don't take off over anything metal. It will cause your P3 to fly in circles and hard to control leading to a crash.
There is a lot of information that has to be processed in your mind while flying. Mistakes can be made, especially if you are an older retired person whose mind can be slowed by meds and dame bramage like me. LOL Good luck!

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome. Flying isn't the hard part, it's the knowledge of the startup procedures, what to do in an emergency and flight regulations. If your family member can help you, the initial learning curve can be shortened and possibly avoid a crash. An example such as don't take off over anything metal. It will cause your P3 to fly in circles and hard to control leading to a crash.
There is a lot of information that has to be processed in your mind while flying. Mistakes can be made, especially if you are an older retired person whose mind can be slowed by meds and dame bramage like me. LOL Good luck!
Have we met before??LoL!:DH.P.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic