Hi ALL, New P3 Std and Pro owner here.

Welcome to the PhantomPilots Forum Patrick. You are gonna love this place. There are a bunch of very smart people here on the Forum with answers to any of your questions.

So if you can’t find the information you are looking for by searching in the forum, just ASK AWAY. We’re here to help. Welcome ! !

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

I haven't even flown any of these as yet so I will need all the help I can get. This looks like a place with a wealth of knowledge ... a good place to start I imagine.
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners. Note that the tips don't all apply to the P3S that you also own.

Cheers!

Hello PatrikC hello from the flat lands of Kansas......Read read read that manuel and keep in touch here with your ever question that you have....we have members all over the world that are willing to answer your ever question.

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Website
www.aerial-pixel.com
I haven't even flown any of these as yet so I will need all the help I can get. This looks like a place with a wealth of knowledge ... a good place to start I imagine.
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natashaaiken480