Hey mavic owners!

Reaction score
I thought it would be kinda fun to see who all took the leep of faith and preordered the mavic....
I did!!!!!

During the DJI demo after he pulled it out his back pocket. Carolina Dronz, Pro bundle kit, mid Oct

Last edited:
I originally ordered on Amazon right after the keynote and it was cancelled within 12 hours. Reason given: Back ordered. No kidding. o_O

I secured one from Innovative UAS.

If it delivers what they say this thing is gonna be awesome!

dWEyA.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
I ordered one. Got mine from DJI on Amazon since the DJI Store was down.

Yep, direct from DJI. I keep looking at my order to see when it's going to be shipped

I think I'm waiting until they are in the Apple Store just so I have the piece of mind that I can take it back if something is wrong with it. I was very close to pre-ordering though.

Reactions: Double_DoubleG
I ordered the day of release. Full combo from DJI. If the head set was available, I would have included it as well. Hopefully it will be available soon.

I ordered my bundle from DJI yesterday. Today I learn I need to get a new phone 'cause my iPad won't work with the Mavic. See my "Compatible IOS/Android devices" post

Reactions: Bob Charlton
I ordered my bundle from DJI yesterday. Today I learn I need to get a new phone 'cause my iPad won't work with the Mavic. See my "Compatible IOS/Android devices" post
I would like to believe that's due to the size of the controller. If I wanted to use if with wifi, I would want to use my IPad for that. Don't buy a new phone just yet. Wait until you get the Mavic first.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews